Monday, November 26, 2007

my california christmas...err... thanksgiving

A co-worker was out of town and let my friends and I use her nice big house (complete with swimming pool, hot tub, and outdoor bar) for our dinner if we took care of her giant newfoundland dogs.



We had two turkeys. One we deep fried. It was delicious.


The other we cooked in a meat smoker. That one tasted like smoke. We also had a ham. And all sorts of other stuff, but I'm not gonna list all that. You get the idea. If you are really dying to know, think about what you had. It was probably a lot like that. I will mention the pie. There was pie. Lots of pie.

It was a great time and everyone ate lots of turkey and ham and pie and other thins and had a fun time. The end.

This is a time lapse video from my Thanksgiving in L.A.:

Tomas Hoffman - Timelapse - Thanksgiving 2007

2 comments:

kOm said...

mmmmm that looks like a moist and TASTY Turkey! And you certaily have the Hollywood style of documenting your day....we missed you SOOOOOOO much but we're really glad that you got to spend a lovely day with Bri and your friends.
Love you bunches,
mom

cOm said...

where's chip?