Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stop Having Babies!!!

I would just like to request that all of you please stop having babies. There was a time when I was not only the cutest baby in the world, but also the baby of this family and, perhaps, the most cherished among us in grandma's eyes.

I would therefore appreciate it if you would all stop having children to usurp my position (ahem...Jean, Corrie, Kelly...and don't go getting any ideas, Laurie!). That is all.

Thank you for your time and consideration and if you can think of any ways to remedy this matter, do let us know.

Yours in New Zealand,
Meghan O'Neill Mahoney
PS: I hope you all know that I'm joking and I'm very happy for you and your children (though I am a bit miffed that Kelly did not follow my advice and name her daughter Meghan). Also, check out my own blog which has been recently updated. Love you all!

3 comments:

Martin's said...

I appreciate how hard it must be for you! As much as Grandma loves us all, I can't recall the last time she said "oh, how cute is that Meghan".
I can't believe Kelly didn't follow your advice and name her child after you. If only we were going to have more....he or she would have been Meghan in you honor!
Hope your trip is great!
Corrie

cOm said...

brittney spears is having another... maybe she'll name it after you.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Okay...With all the pressure from the family (Thanks alot Cor), Peter and I have decided to change Kimani's name to Meghan. We figure since she's so young we'll be able to avoid any kind of an identity crisis. By the way...Meghan- are u ever coming back? I forgot my login info again :(