Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In the Media

So, my post is far less media-rich, I was interviewed by a Washington Post reporter and mentioned in this article on air travel problems. I told them about my 5 hour delay this weekend, which is not as bad the people stuck on the tarmac in a DELTA plane for 7 hours only to have there plane canceled! The Post found me via this website Brian found www.flyersrights.com

Why was I traveling through Ohio? Because we are moving there... But, shhh... no one at my work knows right now. Brian took an exciting job at McGraw-Hill. So if you know anyone looking to buy a condo in Jersey city... send them my way! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happen to New Jersey.

Our best to you both ,keep us posted..

Your cousins from NJ

Anonymous said...

we were stuck in Charlotte on Wednesday...we were supposed to land in Albany right after midnight and never left Charlotte until near 12:30 am....this is one of the reasons I HATE FLYING!!! Anyhow, some story thanks for sharing. Best of luck with your move...you better come back & vist.
Love Aunt Maureen