Friday, March 31, 2006

Fair turnabout


Hi all,

This may be a day late and a dollar short...since they're feeling better each day...but since grandma's always praying for each and all of you (and the various intentions you bring to her attention for her powerful prayers) I thought it might be nice if each of you keep HER and Pete in your prayers....the colds they developed last week turned into pneumonia....they're on the mend now and feeling much better... but i'm sure will appreciate your prayers and well wishes....so keep them in your thoughts and prayers....and maybe even send them a little note to let them know you're doing so!
Thanks!

....and Happy Spring (I'd have put this in as a separate thought but Devin's imposed a one message limit on me!).

Love you all!
Kathy

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That's a nice photo!

kOm said...

Thanks Laurie, I like this pix too...the main reason I posted this one is that there just aren't a lot of pix of Pete...who generally shuns the camera...but I think this is a great pix of both Pete and Grandma.