Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Devin featured in the Scrubs Christmas Video!!

Devin provided a link below to all the Scrubs Blog Videos....check out the whole site...they're funny...but I wanted to highlight the direct link to Video Blog #18 in which Dev has a speaking role....clearly Oscar material!

Devin Scrubs Video

At least, I THINK I'm giving you the link....Laurie, don't be too very impressed...I have NO knowledge of codes but take the idiot savant approach to cutting, pasting and jerry-rigging them! Also....the templates and help on this blogger.com site are fairly (that's the disclaimer in case I screw it up regardless) idiot proof.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What you think people are reading your posts?
;)

Maureen said...

I can't access it....big brother watching on my work computer....when does it (did it) air?

kOm said...

Maureen,
the video is one that was made for the Scrubs Blog on the net....not part of the show that airs...so you can see it anytime you're able to access the net without "the man" watching!
Maybe Mom will let you use her computer on Sunday!